Wendell Langston begins work as a Real Estate Agent in Oklahoma City, USA during the post WWII Property Boom.
The Wendell L. Langston Construction Company is born, specializing in custom homes: “a home built especially for you”
Richard Langston completes his degree in Engineering while working in the family business.
Wendell gives his grandson his first summer construction job.
Reese starts work as a legal assistant specializing in property law in San José, Costa Rica.
Reese obtains his realty license, sells his first home and starts a firm specializing in Real Estate Law and Project Management in Nosara, Costa Rica.
Langston Realty opens Santa Teresa, Costa Rica, with three generations of real estate experience at its core.
What We Do
Langston Realty specializes in helping clients with the analysis, purchase, development, management and sale of property.
Our experience is wide ranging and covers every imaginable real estate transaction in Costa Rica.
We have extensive experience in the following:
- Real Estate Listings and Sales
- Appraisals and Home Inspections
- Buyer/Seller Agent Representation
- International Tax Planning for Expats
- Structuring for Costa Rican Businesses
- Master Planning and Project Management
- Well Drilling and Primary Electrical Installation
Construction Plans, Permits and Bidding Process